Blog Inspo

Hi all. It's been a while!





Just like Zoe, I don't want to have to make excuses about why there haven't been many posts recently.  As most other bloggers will know, blogging takes up a huge amount of time - and time is not something I have in abundance at the moment (due to those little tests in June aka A-Levels)!

Still, after talking to Beth last night I decided to get back to the keyboard and begin to write again. It was so nice to meet another blogger who understood how much effort it takes to post regularly; it was nice to know that I wasn't alone in occasionally feeling confused and a little disillusioned. 

I'm looking forward to being able to blog during my spare time, as a break from revision. - As long as it remains fun and exciting! The minute it begins to feel like a chore, I'll take a breather and rest for a little while.

There will hopefully be a few more posts popping up within the next month, but for now I thought I'd leave you with some of my favourite blog posts from the last while. 

Katie's adventures in Stockholm.

Rose's dreamy trip to the Maldives

Amie's soft, pastel-hued photos

Molly's honeymoon in Lucerne.

(All travel posts... Unintentional, I promise!)



Comments